Welcome families to the Palm Bay Prep After School program for middle school students. We are excited about offering this service to your child. Below, you will find some information regarding this program. Please read ALL information regarding the program.
- The after school program is offered to all middle school students attending Palm Bay Prep Academy.
- The program is held each day after school from 3:15 – 6 p.m.
- Students will be provided academic tutoring, homework assistance, enrichment, and free time.
- For information on costs, contact Jennifer Scurlock at [email protected]
Qualification for enrollment
- A registration form must be completed by parents / guardians before a student may stay for the after school program.
- Students may enroll at any time throughout the school year. A registration form must be complete before the student’s first day at after school program.
- Students will be required to sign in each day of the after school program.
- Students involved in after school clubs are required to sign in at after school program before reporting to club.
- All students must be picked up no later than 6 p.m. Failure to pick up student may result in student being dismissed from program.
- Parents must sign students out of after school club. Parents must come in building in order to sign student out.
- If another adult will be picking up a student on a regular basis, a signed parent waiver should be turned in. The waivers may be requested at any time from the after school director. Identification will be required.
- If parents need another adult to sign out the student (in a one time event), the parent must contact the school before the end of the school day. Identification will be required.
Rules and Regulations
- Students are expected to follow all school rules and policies set out in the Palm Bay Prep Academy student handbook.
- Since the after school program is a school activity, failure to follow school rules and policies may result in school discipline or dismissal from the after school program.
- Students will be provided a snack at no charge. Students may choose to bring individual snacks and drinks for after school program.
If you have any questions about the after school program, please feel free to contact Palm Bay Prep Academy.
After School Program Coordinator