Title I Information for Parents
The Principals operating a Title I program must complete an attestation that the school is in compliance with the highly qualified teacher and paraprofessional requirements. The attestations must be maintained at the school office and the district office and be available to any member of the general public upon request. If you would like to review the attestation, please ask in the office of your child’s school.
Title I Schoolwide Plan
Each year Title I schools must create a School Improvement Plan to support student academic achievement. The 2023-2024Schoolwide Plan is located on the link below. A hard copy is also available in the office of your school.
The Plan includes information on how the school will work to:
Improve student academic performance in reading, writing, mathematics, and science; and
Support parents in helping their child.
If you would like to make comments regarding the plan or request a hard copy, you may contact Genia Robinson at 767-4354.
- Newsletter – English (1)
- Newsletter – Spanish (1)
- 23-24 PFEP Summary Palm Bay Prep
- 23-24 PFEP Summary Palm Bay Prep (Spanish)
- 23-24 PFEP Palm Bay Prep
- Palm-Bay Prep SIP 2023-24
Parents Right to Know
As a parent of a child at a Title I school, you have the right to know the qualifications of your child’s teacher. Specifically, you have the right to ask for and receive the following information:
- The teacher’s qualifications for the grades and subjects taught;
- Whether the teacher is working under emergency or provisional status;
- The teacher’s college major and any advanced degrees;
- The subject area of the teacher’s certification or degree; and
- If paraprofessionals provide services to your child, their qualifications.
In addition, you have the following rights and responsibilities:
- To be involved in your child’s school;
- To provide input in the plans and policies of your child’s school
This is a survey to help us plan for Title I events for next school year. Please completed by February 20th.
If you would like to receive any of this information or have questions, you may contact Patty Phillips, Principal at 850-215-0770.